Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts (Square, Metal, Happy, Bowie)

While I was trying to get the photos of the first 4 prompts, I was challenged with coming up with what would qualify to fit into the categories of the prompts.


2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.


I found myself thinking about focus most while I was shooting. I wanted every picture to be perfectly in focus because in a previous shoot, I had a lot of blurry pictures. To do this perfectly, I auto focused every picture myself.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?


If I could do the assignment again, I would try to relate the pictures I took more specifically to the prompt.

4. What things would you do the same?


I would probably autofocus the same again and I would again look for photos with more simplicity like I did this time.

5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 4 photos (square, metal, happy, Bowie), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any?


I ended up achieving the rule of thirds, lines and simplicity.

6. Are you interested in shooting those same prompts again, why?


I am interested in shooting some of the same prompts again because I want to see what other ideas of pictures I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment