Thursday, September 3, 2015

My assessment of some pictures I took.





Personally, I am not a big fan of this photo. I would like it a little better if the middle of the picture wasn't blurry and the edges were, however it is the opposite. I like the look that blur gives a photo because I feel like it allows you to highlight certain aspects of a photo. I would  love this picture a lot more if the flower and hand were clear and the rest of the leaves of the plant were blurry.




I love this picture. I love it because I love how the light travels down the hallway. I feel like it is a very interesting picture in the way that it is tilted. The picture has a lot of depth and I am definitely a person that likes to experiment with different angles and perceptions when taking pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment