Thursday, November 12, 2015

Love and Loss Warm Up

1. What emotions did you feel as you worked your way through these images?

As I looked throughout the images, I felt very touched emotionally. I felt very sorrowful for the subject of the images. They made me very sad especially the last picture showing the woman's grave stone.

2. The photographer said this: "These photographs do not define us, but they are us." What do you think about this comment now that you have looked at the photos?


I think that when the photographer said this, he meant that he and the subject were aware of the cancer, however they were accepting of it and understood what it meant for them. 

3. Do you think you could shoot photos like this if you were in this situation?


I think that I would not be able to shoot pictures like this if I was in the same situation because I would feel that I was exposing too much of my private life with the world.

4. If you could write Angelo a letter, what would you say to him?


If I could write Angelo a letter, I would say that I was sorry for his loss and I would explain to him that his pictures were beautiful and showed lots of emotion and that they were very powerful images.

No comments:

Post a Comment