Friday, January 22, 2016

Prompt shoot peer review

Madison's Blog

1. I like this photo because I feel like it clearly relates to the prompt. The way that it is blurred is really nice. I like that it follows the rule of lines.

2. I like this photo but I wish the subject wasn't directly in front of the camera. The relation between the prompt and the photo is very good though.

3. I really like the shadows in this photo and how they affect the lighting.

4. I love how you chose to make this photo black and white because I love how the sky looks ombre in the background. I also really like the viewpoint that this photo was taken from.

My favorite image was The End. This is because I love the viewpoint as well as that it is black and white because I feel like it suits the photo very well.

My least favorite image would be the Eight photo just because I feel like it was kind of simple.

The best portraying was done in the fourth photo from my perspective.

The least successfully portrayed photo was the footprints photo from my perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment