Friday, January 15, 2016

2015 Photos of the Year




When I first saw this photo, I was immediatel intrigued. I love the colors that are muffled behind the muddy glass. I also like the contently resting faces of the subjects in the photo. This photo is very visually appealing because the natural lighting is perfect as well as the muffled bright colors in the men's clothing.









I love all of the exciting colors that are present in this photo. The light illuminating the chapel in the background is very inviting and warm. The dancers moving in the foreground make the environment seem very fun and friendly.
















I like this photo because when I look at it, I feel as it I am swept away into the whirlwind of fish that are engulfing the sea diver. This photo encapsulates such majestic movement within it and it truly intrigues me.















The Best Song of 2015

Fourfive Seconds by Rhianna, Kanye West, and Mccartney

  I think that Fourfive Seconds is one of the best songs of the year because personally, I think that it is a great song. Also, the song is a little quirky and different. I like that about the song because it makes it seem a lot more relatable. The song was marked 18 on the Official Top 40 Biggest Songs of 2015.

The Best Movie of 2015

What We Do In the Shadows




No comments:

Post a Comment